Tuesday 12 April 2016

Challenge Post

Hello,
I have a challenge post today featuring 2 cards. My first is a wedding card.
The vintage papers are from Dovecrafts Floral Muse collection, all matted on white and distressed at the edges.
The image is from Lili of the valley, coloured with promarkers. To embellish, i added a doily, lace, ribbon and bow, rose ribbon, pearls, flowers and a pin. I finished with a sentiment.

Id like to enter this into:



My second card is a male card featuring a stamp and some papers i bought from Noor! Design.
I matted my paper, from one of the Studio light paper pads, on black card.
I coloured my image with promarkers and added some card candy to the corners.
I finished with a craftwork cards sentiment tag.


Id like to enter this into the following challenges:


1 comment:

  1. What a sweet and romantic wedding card. The image is too cute. Thanks for joining LLC for our April challenge.

    Hugz, Sandy
    Owner & Operator @Live & Love Crafts

    ReplyDelete